• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Playstation 4

I have a nice shiny (dust magnet) xbox one sitting on my shelf. Whisper quiet. Lovely interface, smooth.

I'm happy. Apart from the price :)

I have a nice shiny (dust magnet) xbox one sitting on my shelf. Whisper quiet. Lovely interface, smooth.

I'm happy. Apart from the price :)

Nice Jojo, but you said nothing about the gameplay/ graphics etc? What games you got?

I have fifa and need for speed at the moment. Voice control of the console is much much better, the development one kinect has been worth it. Much more responsive.

Fifa is like a different game compared to the 360 version. The crowd is actual people instead of rough people shapes too :) sleek, fast, nice.

I got need for speed because I haven't ha a decent racing game since Burnout Revenge, and I whilst no racing game can be as fun as burnout, need for speed is pretty good. The car graphics are pretty awesome.

You dont consider forza a good racing game? I quite like the look of Ryse aswell.

You dont consider forza a good racing game? I quite like the look of Ryse aswell.

Ryse looks excellent, wish it was on ps4.
Can you imagine 64 player roman wars? Be unreal, don't know if it's possible on the game though.

I had mine on Wednesday ;)

Well, you suck :p

I seem to be copying you unintentionally Mr Nelson, with the car, R420R and a Ps4.

I hope your not wearing batman boxers today, because THAT would be scary. :lol:

i think the last gran turismo was disapointing, it was full of boring cars. i think the need for speeds on ps3 have got better and better, my fave was hot pursuit, kind of a bit arcade but amazing fun to play!

my ps4 diddnt get delivered im in phase 2 of the orders but should be delivered sometime in next 2 weeks. i cant wait!

9y4eqyda.jpg

Good luck with that.. if its from game dont get too excited my bro has been waiting from launch day when they took payment then.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised currys were dispatching for launch if you ordered up until Nov 17th, must have had some stock!
They took my payment up front in September though.

Currys? He ordered from game not too sure when he did tho all they say is it will be ready before the 20th dec

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I ordered mine from currys lol.
Not sure, but Currys seemed to be releasing on launch day, then the next batch was 'to be released' between Christmas and New year.

Back