• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

No name YET

So, this'll be my new journal for a new 6x1.5x1.5 that I scored for 200 bucks with a stand and hood

We had to drive more than what I'd say, 2 hours, to go get it, but it was worth it. The owner had just switched from the 6 foot to a beautiful 8 foot cichlid tank with eel tail cats (yes I know not a cichlid), gold Severums, a 50 cm Pleco, and other cichlids that I cannot name. The tank was extremely heavy, as it was 6 foot, and the drive home was quite frightening (for me) as it was our first time moving one that big. Well, we got home and put it in position (with the help of a neighbour) and this is it here.
db141a0c0d56e8016641e1866e26ff41.jpg

we have now filled it with water and put some river sand in, although it is still clearing up.
fda3926d43d539d2c8315aecea866d54.jpg

And yes notice the fishing rods beside it? That'll be a warning for the Barra when I put him in if he gets aggressive..... Lol

What are you going to do with it when it out grows the tank? eat it?

Aquarium SizeTop ↑
72″ x 24″ x 24″ (180cm x 60cm x 60cm) – 680 litres absolute bare minimum for an adult fish though the bigger the tank the better.

Maintenance
This species requires a lot of swimming space,

This will be a bit like keeping a kelpie in a cupboard o_O

Back