• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Soda stream..

AlexH

Hey guys

Good evening :)

Im looking at purchasing a kit from CO2 Art for the sodastream setup.

Im running a 180L custom built tank and intend to use an inline atomizer.

Im wondering if anyone has any ideas on how long the sodastream will last? Naturally i know this depends on how muxh Co2 i use - but on average?

Also... in the Uk - is it worth getting a FE? If so, any cheap places to buy?

Thanks in advance for time and assistance.

Alex

I use about 15gr a day CO2 from my 2Kg FE into 180litres on for 8hours a day. My drop checker is green/yellow.

Also... in the Uk - is it worth getting a FE? If so, any cheap places to buy?
Yes. Phone the numbers on FE's in post office, library, work etc. That's what I did and I get a 2Kg for £10. If you are anywhere near Eastleigh, Hampshire I have 10 off old FE's removed from my work when we replaced them all. For free or UKAPS donation if anyone wants them.

I use about 15gr a day CO2 from my 2Kg FE into 180litres on for 8hours a day. My drop checker is green/yellow.

Yes. Phone the numbers on FE's in post office, library, work etc. That's what I did and I get a 2Kg for £10. If you are anywhere near Eastleigh, Hampshire I have 10 off old FE's removed from my work when we replaced them all. For free or UKAPS donation if anyone wants them.

Unfortuately im in W. Yorkshire!

How long would 2kg bottle last? Are they easy to refill?

How long would 2kg bottle last? Are they easy to refill?
How long is a piece of string...

This is a graph of how long my 2Kg FE's have lasted. Spot where I had leaks..23 days... So for my 180litre it is about 130days.
upload_2016-10-11_20-1-26.png

just so know you can get a 2kg fire extinguisher on eBay for £26 free delivery. I have bought two of there with issue. I just need to a cheaper price to get them refilled as I paid 20 quid for the refill.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

just so know you can get a 2kg fire extinguisher on eBay for £26 free delivery. I have bought two of there with issue. I just need to a cheaper price to get them refilled as I paid 20 quid for the refill.

edit no issue opps

Back