• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1 Gallon Jar, Modern Day Walstad

What is the name of the round leaf plants on the left of the drift wood that appears to be emerged from your betta tank. I see no heater, so what’s the temp fluctuation?

I have no predator in my shrimp bowls, but the water has big swing in temp and pH due to afternoon direct sunlight through the window, specially in summer heat wave, so my shrimp may not like it.

What is the name of the round leaf plants on the left of the drift wood that appears to be emerged from your betta tank. I see no heater, so what’s the temp fluctuation?

I have no predator in my shrimp bowls, but the water has big swing in temp and pH due to afternoon direct sunlight through the window, specially in summer heat wave, so my shrimp may not like it.
No idea on temp fluctiations my friend...i dont feel the need to go into so much detail personally but each to there own. The plant is a maidenhair fern.

Back