• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

10l Bloody Mary Nano

Aqua360

Hi all,

Recently set this up for a bit of fun, dedicated purely to my small group of bloody mary neo's, nice change of pace from trying to maintain a planted tank. Hopefully will get some breeding!

Dennerle 10l
Chihiros Z- Light Tiny
Interpet nano heater
Aquael Mini Pat filter

Subwassertang
Christmas Moss
Pearlweed
Bucephalandra (sp? 🤷)

PXL_20240301_231137669.jpg

PXL_20240301_231221150.jpg
PXL_20240301_231449888.jpg

Also had to treat for planaria tonight 😵
Let us know what you used and if you had plant melt please. I just went through that rodeo. Was not pleasant.

I used three doses of Flukesolve, each 10 ish days apart. That worked to kill the planaria but then the tank went through a really harsh melt phase.

I assume it was either high waste from the dead planaria or maybe low oxygen levels.

Let us know what you used and if you had plant melt please. I just went through that rodeo. Was not pleasant.

I used three doses of Flukesolve, each 10 ish days apart. That worked to kill the planaria but then the tank went through a really harsh melt phase.

I assume it was either high waste from the dead planaria or maybe low oxygen levels.
I use Biomax No Planaria, haven't had issues before with it, no issues as yet! Will let you know if anything adverse happens though

Oh I like the look of that little light! How are you finding it?
It's really good, would recommend!

It's Bluetooth programmable for light intensity and time, ramping up and down (if preferred). Can also widen or narrow the beam, though the overall coverage even when widened, is fairly narrow.

They also do a "diving"/underwater version of this light if you so prefer.

It sits around the £45 mark I believe, which is pretty fair.

Just to update on the No Planaria, no issues following the 3 day course of treatment, on either the shrimp or the plants.

Back