• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

12 liter shrimp nano final update

Re: 12 liter shrimp nano all change

This is a great layout. Good illusions to. It looks a lot bigger than it is...which is a great thing.

couple of tank shots from this evening
8155133545_9da536b627.jpg

diatoms and hc melt
8155159524_e682499736.jpg

tweaked the co2 drop checker is lime green anywhere in the tank so hopefully this will resolve these issues added 4 of the cherry shrimp back in today the rest can go back in next weekend
8155125995_4267773885.jpg

comments and criticisms always welcome
cheers for looking :thumbup:

due to the purchase of a 90x45x45 optiwhite from antipofish (cheers chris) and having a wife i always obey ;) ive had to collapse down a few of my small tanks this being one of them
8266622701_13d2662a73.jpg

had a couple of issues diatoms too much flow at times not enough at others killed of the riccia with liquid carbon and a few of the cherries lost to either liquid carbon or a bacterial infection enjoyable tank to run for a while though :thumbup: due to the impending christmas festivities time and restricted finances wont be doing much with the new tank untill the new year literally chucked all the plants from the tanks i collapsed down and it looks like this at the moment
8267691090_abb8247340.jpg

as always thanks for looking :thumbup:

So pleased you got it home (and up the stairs) in one piece. Damn that tank looks fine. Wanna sell it ? :p Actually, those rocks look pretty damn natural in there. Nice one. Looking forward to your new journal after Christmas Tim :thumbup: .

Antipofish said:
So pleased you got it home (and up the stairs) in one piece. Damn that tank looks fine. Wanna sell it ? :p Actually, those rocks look pretty damn natural in there. Nice one. Looking forward to your new journal after Christmas Tim :thumbup: .
Cheers Chris sell it no way :lol:
gmartins said:
How did you find the cristal profi e 700 on a 12 L tank? Overkill?

GM
I only ran the filter around 3/4 power but it was fine I wouldn't say overkill :thumbup:

Back