• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

12 ltr cheapscape, all change page 2

Thanks Alexander, it does make the tank look crisp, not sure keeping it white will be that simple though :)
Simply replace dirty sand (upper layer) every month or 2 months (depends on how fast it loose the white color). That works for me.

Sent via Tapatalk

Reactions: tim
Well I got bored :lol: It's a bad habit I seem to have, not seeing a scape through to maturity, so this one has been rescaped again but as it's the same tank I'll just tack it onto this journal.
Specs 30x20x20 12ltr clearseal, ehiem skim for filtration/flow, API co2 booster for carbon source (given a bottle to try by my lfs so thought why not) LED bar from the large fluval edge, mini landscape rock and the unipac Maui from the previous incarnation, dosing ei ferts.
Plants eleocharis mini, livestock maybe shrimp if I change the filtration maybe none.
15109722630_b68a362243_c.jpg

Planted Thursday evening, plan to carry out 80% waterchange every other day until the grass is growing.
15109664049_64b366b5ed_c.jpg

Cheers for looking.

Really nice little set up.
You've done well with the space, I've had one of those lights so can vouch for how small a tank that is :)

* sorry made this comment before noticing the next page and seeing the new stone layout!

Reactions: tim
Back