• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
I hope you both have your cameras out :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
just put one on a tripod and have it take a pic every 30 secs and make a movie, easypeasy
Bloody 14 pages and not a picture of a plant yet :woot: :( ;) :lol: scaping this must be epic Al looking forward to all future updates :thumbup: now get a move on :lol:
I bet they got in the tank and can't get back out
^^^bloody Aron paddling in his mankini :lol:
Is it not finished, wet and full of fish yet? :p

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting for the past 2 days.
All is finished anf filled now, aron did a great job cutting all the mdf for the panels and getting stuck in helping me with hardscape layout and planting. (Not bad considering he was only coming for a tank ha ha)
It took ages and everytime we did something, something would happen to delay things.
Especially the light arms wed been and bought which we then decided against so few more hours wasted.
Id finally finished planting at around 3 this morning and left it to fill whilst I cleaned up only to find all the wood has lifted up and I had to redo the tank again. It was daylight by the time id finished :(..
So the tank is a little cloudy at present but I am just going to upload photos from the camera first and get them on.
Once tge tanks clear ill get some shots.

I need to get more plants too as despite have lots and lots,it doesn't look that many at all.

Also made acrylic inlet and outlet for the fx6
e7a2ybem.jpg

Think it looks pretty good. :D

I'm surprised the wood floated...major bummer but I think you have earned a good couple days sleep now ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

looking good Alistair love the layout and the wood looks great real sense of depth looking forward to more pics ;)

Cheers dean

How much is the substrate sloped up at the rear? Cant quite make it out :) Maybe if you get 5 mins, take a shot of the side view? Pretty please?

Back