• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

130L Stocking Ideas?

Smells Fishy

I recently got a new Aqua one Aspire 130. My aim is for it to be a planted community tank but I'm really stuck for what fish to add to it so I'm just fishing for ideas here. Some of you might want to know what my waters like, I live in North Yorkshire so I think it's a little hard. I want as many fishy as possible but a diverse selection. Assassin snails have my liking, not sure how they will deal will the algae tho, so some Amano shrimp might happen. As for fish I want a sort of main feature maybe the likes of Apistogramma panduro or Apistogramma nijsseni, i haven't had any experience with dwarf cichlids tho. I was reading a PFK mag and the article was about bronze corys but there was a picture of Astyanax metae and it really caught my eye. I've researched them briefly but couldn't find anything worthwhile reading and the Google images are no help. Couldn't even find a common name, are they a rare fish? Red chinned Panchax's look pretty sweet as well and so do peacock Gudgeon's. Anyway that's what's on my menu, I'll be interested to see what other ideas people post.

Cheers.

Back