• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

13G Celestial Pearl Danio Tank

Thanks nayr88, i'll see what i can do with background, lol, the Celestial Pearl Danio is a fantastic fish. The only thimg i am feeding them are TetraMin. They seem to love it. It brings out their colour, especially the two males when they are sparring against each other. I manage to breed them and hatch the frys but thats about it. Hopefully when the Java Moss grows taller, they will start breeding again, although they are showing signs of that already

just a quick update, my new plants have yet to adapt to their condition so hopefully in a few days time they will take off. The Java Moss is now showing sign of growth, maybe in few weeks time it will be tall enough for my Danios to breed in.

I have 4 CPD's myself, but they always seem to stay in the lower part of the tank, how are they with you? The tanks looking great, when everything grows it will look great, especially the java fern. Keep us updated! :)

Mine tends to stay in the lower part as well where all the plants are, probably because they like the cover of plants, giving them that security. But when i stand and observe my tank they all tend to come out and swim in front of me, maybe because they know its feeding time. :lol:

Back