• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

13mm black intake pipe?

Let me measure the ones I just disconnected yesterday. They are a little scratched and Dark Green.

Or the other option you have, is to search for the cheapest external filter in your post code. And see if anyone is selling with the color intakes you want.

I suppose you are right, they're grey. But it's such a dark grey, or rather black with some transparency that they do look fine with black fittings.

bJKMqOr.jpg

These are 13mm and black and expensive because you get the intake, outlet, pipework and spraybar
Aquis 700 Canister Filter Spares - Buy Aqua One with Confidence at Aquarium Parts

Thats exactly what i want, but a little pricey just to change the look of my intake from square to curved, but if i cant find another i will buy it in the long run.

I might try this one http://www.fishpetsreptiles.co.uk/img/products/large/Aqua%20One%20External%20Filter%20Intake%20Pipe%20and%20Strainer.jpg

I think thats the one some of you guys are suggesting, hopefully buildup on the inside of it wont be too visible as i wouldnt want to disconnect the intake often. But im gonna give it a go, cheers guys.

Back