• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

25posts

Matt Warner

The whole idea behind the 25 posts before you can access the for sale section is that you actually contribute! Either by helping others or asking questions or posting photos.

yeah, bit of a crap move to be honest.

also the fact that you get yourself known so others can buy with a little confidence.

nayr88 said:
yeah, bit of a crap move to be honest.

also the fact that you get yourself known so others can buy with a little confidence.

I agree totally with the above 2 posts. This is a forum to share and gain knowledge where as you have clearly just joined to access a for sale ad which has shown up on google and sarcastically counted your posts down.

Hi all

Thanks for reporting the fact that a new member was abusing UKAPS by increasing their post count in an inappropriate manner; presumably to access the trading sub-forum immediately, which goes against the UKAPS ethos.

The relevant posts have been deleted and if the affected member wants to use UKAPS with integrity in future then I invite them to contact me via Private Message.

Otherwise I recommend they use another forum such as PFK where there's no post count minimum threshold.

Cheers,
George

Back