• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

30 cm cube - hardscape

JEK

Hi!
I thinking of starting my little cube again and just wanted to hear your opinion about it.
It will probably be a hi-tech setup with moss, bolbitis, needle leaf java fern, glosso or UG and stems in the background, but I'm still open for suggestions.

I got a peice of red moor wood wich I think is rather nice, except that one of the branches is a bit thick at the base, but I'm planning to hide that part with some ferns.

Here's a couple of pics - the seiryu stones a just there to keep the wood in place, but i think i would use some in the 'scape too, around the base of the wood.
Sorry for bad picture quality...

Billede004.jpg

Billede003.jpg

What do you think?

Back