• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

30 litre cube want to be CO2 suggestions?

gregalon

Hello I have a 30-30-30cm cube and an 18w light (superfish) and I am using seachem liquid carbon. I am away for long periods of time so I would like something that doesn't require too much maintenance. Do you recommend me getting some CO2 if so which one?
thanks and regards,
greg.

Yeah it's a no brainer,

pressurised co2 wins every time bro, you may have to dip into you wallet for the I initial spend but your be happy you did, it's better I. The kong run for you pockets and it's better standard of co2 injection. Make sure you get a solenoid as this when plugged into a timer allow you to have the co2 come on and off when you wish, itsstandard practises to have it come on around 1 1/2 hour before your light come on and shut off aroud the same time before lights out.

Lunapet sell some really good kits on eBay so make sure you check them out, very good quality and at a decent price.

Back