• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

30cm cubes at PAH

Did you take a closer look? The build quality looked a bit dubious and 'plasticy' to me and had a bizarre drawer in the base that I didn't quite get (spare fish storage?). Of course it would be great to be proved wrong at that price. What did you think of them?

I've seen them, didn't think much to them at all, my lfs had them and said they'd had most they sold returned leaking. :/

I saw them in the range this week I wondered what the drawer was for? think they were cheaper as well

I didnt take much of a look at them to be honest, ill have a closer inspection next time ;)
Although the packaging looks like it was a cut and paste job on paint.

Been and had another look at them today.
They don't look bad in design to be honest.
inside the tray at the bottom is a handy little place you could store things and has a little built in vacuum seal pot for food.
They have also gone down to £29.99.
I should be picking one up tomorrow so ill let you all know how it is if anyone is interested.
The 9w pc light looks nice and bright, the filter looks as though it could be lacking in media but we will see.

Back