• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

35l planted tank lily pipe options?

Ash6526

Hi people, I’ve recently set up a heavily planted Dennerle 35l nano tank with co2. To get it started I chucked my old tidal hob on it but the flow doesn’t seem to reach all around the tank. I’ll be purchasing an Filtosmart 100 thermo even though I’m not majorly keen on them just because I want the heater out of the tank and it’s small enough to tuck behind the tank itself which is sat on kitchen side.
My question is which lily pipe would disperse flow/co2 the best without blowing my little pea puffers all over the place 😅

I use aquario neoflow premium v2 on a 30l tank and have found it to be good. C02 attaches in the outlet pipe and disperses well. Although ive now purchased steel pipes made for nano tanks as I got fed up of continously adjusting the skimmer and will be swapping these out over the weekend.

Think this Spin lily pipe will do

Attachments

• -lily-pipe-loop.jpg
    -lily-pipe-loop.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 23
I use aquario neoflow premium v2 on a 30l tank and have found it to be good. C02 attaches in the outlet pipe and disperses well. Although ive now purchased steel pipes made for nano tanks as I got fed up of continously adjusting the skimmer and will be swapping these out over the weekend.
Yeah I had them on a previous 250litre planted tank and like you said was constantly adjusting the skimmer on it. What filter are you running out of curiosity?

Yeah I had them on a previous 250litre planted tank and like you said was constantly adjusting the skimmer on it. What filter are you running out of curiosity?
Eheim ecco pro 300 but ive reduced the outlet flow to about half and it works. Ive just swapped over my pipes to steel ones made by litiaquaria today so will see how they are

I used to use it in combination with a Scapers Flow and works fine.
Especially its good with the new black version because it has more power
I literally made a post the other day asking about the new scraper flow black as there is basically no reviews about it or people mentioning it. Looks decent with lily pipes and I like the fact I could use it as a little canister instead hanging it on the back so have both options. Have you used the new black one by any chance?

I literally made a post the other day asking about the new scraper flow black as there is basically no reviews about it or people mentioning it. Looks decent with lily pipes and I like the fact I could use it as a little canister instead hanging it on the back so have both options. Have you used the new black one by any chance?
Not yet. But I expect it to be the same quality as the old white version.
I think its great: durable, solid and very quiet.

And you can lift the filter a little during the night for extra aeration:thumbup:

Back