• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

420 liter diy tank.

GabrossIV

Hi everybody!
This is one of my two aquariums that i made myself i hope you like it. :)
Dimension 140*50*60 (420 liter mixed)
First of all i made up the base from metal.
h88c8PTl.jpg

The glasses sleeping in my bed. :D
qNPxgkSl.jpg

Action time!
C5hEiTrl.jpg

9yzyKOXl.jpg

g9U1upGl.jpg

36CMRsPl.jpg

And this is my tank now.
Stc-1000 temperature controller
26gtkYwl.jpg

The tank
b2iGHWWl.jpg

1WQlSs6l.jpg

Thank you very much for watching if you have any suggest please feel free to tell me. :wave:

Thank you very much i'm glad you like it.
Please feel free to comment.

The thickness of glass is 10mm and the silicone i used is logo professional acetoxy 1000 for aquarium use.
The tank is running about one year with no problem.

super. I like it. Before I had 450l fishtank. but I bought it. It was used. I loved it. this aquarium provides so many opportunities. I had over 80 kind of plants into. I miss it :(
I think it is difficult to made so big aquarium, is it?

Thank you very much!
Why missed it?you sold it?
If you have made again It isnt to dificult but you must have a friend for help.A big tank gives you many opportunities for plants roots and rocks.
My plans now it to make a 200*60*65 into the summer to make it a true biotope with low light and black water for my scalares,rhodostomus and corydoras sterbai.

I have not sold it but left it empty in my country. if someday I will be able to pick it up I'll do it. unfortunately I am not able to exhibit pictures here to show it.:shy:

Back