• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60cm "quemador lenta"...tank finished.

Re: 60cm "quemador lenta"...A bit of tidying up.

Piece-of-fish said:
Nice to see the feeding. Do you turn off the filter for feeding?

I do mate. And feed little bits so i know it's all eaten.

ianho said:
love the vid, Mark!

Antoni said:
Great video! Like the colours!

B7fec said:

Cheers fellas. :thumbup:

SteveUK said:
Great stuff! Is the light suspended high like you often do, or are you really trying to push it?

It's at the same height as the T5, but output is much much more.

I'm back for a night, and the plants are loving the extra light. Back to my old days of high light! 8)

Wish I could see the video on my phone, always come out pixelated haha.

The picture look brilliant mate, I can't believe my most popular thread is yours haha and not my own!! Understandable when you look at the pictures :)

Any...um...any idea..um...well...like...what's thee..plan for the....um...moss? Once your done haha ;) ;) selling any?

Thanks chaps.

Luis, it took about 4 months to grow.

Nayr88. I think I'll be putting the moss in the 120 x 55 x 55. If there's any left I'll send you some mate.

When I come home tomorrow, I'm shooting the tank, then stripping it down

The cabinet will be taken out the house in preparation for the new tank, cabinet and lighting system.

I'll also get the 60 cleaned and moved into position, ready for scaping... Busy times ahead.

iPhone post. 1 finger magic.

60cm "quemador lenta"...A bit of tidying up.

Thanks. I am trying a small moss carpet, about 20cm sq, one month on and I am starting to see some new fronds but I can see that it is slow growing. :) but a moss carpet is something that I always liked to look at.

It's all over guys. Tanks pulled down.

I think it'll be a while before i post anything of interest. I've a few things to do, before i start a 'proper' journal. :(

Thanks everyone. :thumbup:

Oh no,
please keep us busy, reading journals... Cant leave us idle :rolleyes:

Looking towards your next venture my friend! :thumbup:

I need my fix, I need my fix , please Mark there those of us that our fix :lol: Looking forward to your next thrilling installment but please not to long

Well done Mark, great Scape and the end of a great journal, looking forward to seeing the some of those final pics, and looking forward to the next Scape! :thumbup:

Any fan stuff for us mate? Wallpapers? Calendars? T-shirts? :)
Good luck with your projects!

Cheers,
Mike

Awww maaaaan :(

Haha excellent journal with some great photography of a stunning NA :)

Roll on the next one.

George Farmer said:
Yeah, whatever mate.

You love posting as much as we love viewing.

Its true mate. A couple of projects that need to mature before i show em' :)

nayr88 said:
Haha excellent journal with some great photography of a stunning NA

Thanks man :thumbup:

stuworrall said:
Sad to see it go

It didn't pull at my heart like past tanks have. Kinda good riddance :lol:

clonitza said:
Any fan stuff for us mate? Wallpapers? Calendars? T-shirts?

coming soon :lol: key rings! now their the future. DING DANG DOO

B7fec said:
Well done Mark, great Scape and the end of a great journal

cheers Ben, and a lot owed to you my friend

mrjackdempsey said:
I need my fix, I need my fix , please Mark there those of us that our fix

hold on to your pants Dave! :lol:

Antoni said:
Oh no,
please keep us busy, reading journals... Cant leave us idle

Looking towards your next venture my friend!

I'll keep you informed Antoni :thumbup:

bigmatt said:
It's been a beauty. Properly great work!

cheers Matt. :thumbup:

Piece-of-fish said:
Noooooooooooooo.......

Yesssssssssssss..... :lol:

My fish tank corner is no more! all cleaned, no tanks in house and 1 friggin happy wife! :twisted:

[quote="Mark Evans"

My fish tank corner is no more! all cleaned, no tanks in house and 1 friggin happy wife! :twisted:[/quote]
You have to be very careful Mark or it be a uphill struggle getting another tank into the house after your good lady found use for the space vacanted by your tank if she is anything like my better half...........any good excuses for a 8 foot tank I just bought but haven't told her yet ( I fear for my life :silent: )

mrjackdempsey said:
You have to be very careful Mark or it be a uphill struggle getting another tank into the house after your good lady found use for the space vacanted

Damn coffee tables! :twisted: ...it's like it grew legs and walked into position.

Mark Evans said:
mrjackdempsey said:
You have to be very careful Mark or it be a uphill struggle getting another tank into the house after your good lady found use for the space vacanted

Damn coffee tables! :twisted: ...it's like it grew legs and walked into position.

I so feel your pain mate. I still feel that my wife broke the 400G on purpose with a ladder. She knew how expensive it would be to fix.

Gill said:
I so feel your pain mate. I still feel that my wife broke the 400G on purpose with a ladder. She knew how expensive it would be to fix.

It wont be for long, i can assure you. When this new, bad boy arrives, she'll be wishing she never allowed 2 tanks! :lol:

Back