• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60cm Triangular Hardscape

rohitsingh_81

Seedling
Dear All,

I am planning to setup triangular layout in my 60 cm. The inspirational tank is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60tI1J4J ... 9&index=16

Please let me know your views on the hardscape

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Also please suggest should I tie this wood to a rock (I tried putting the wood in water and it sank at the bottom without floating)

thanks in advance..

That Wood is spectacular, Very Well Placed. If it sank then don't need to weigh it down.

Looks different but cool. somehow reminds me the structure of an old boat lying on a beach. :thumbup:

GM

Dear all,

I did some drawing but I am not satisfied with this look. Perhaps will try something else. BTW, enclosed some pics which i visualized, your feedback would be appreciable:

IMG_0547_P.JPG

IMG_0547_P_M_Plants.JPG

Hi,

nice sketch ;) Note however that if you use Eleocharis it will be much taller than the plant represented in the sketch.

Personally I would leave the branches unplanted. I'm bit bored of seeing mosses tied to wood. They smooth the texture of the branches.

Plant heavy in between the branches (e.g. ferns, stems). Taller plants in the middle, smaller plants around. I can't see the plants you have drawn.

cheers,

GM

Back