• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

72" plant lighting

Werwa

Does anyone know of a high quality LED strip light for planted 125 gallon aquarium.? It's 72 inches long and I want to avoid using 2 36" strip lights. Thanks

Does anyone know of a high quality LED strip light for planted 125 gallon aquarium.? It's 72 inches long and I want to avoid using 2 36" strip lights. Thanks
Not off hand depending on your definition of quality.
Beamswork makes/made one. Some like small brands made some.
Keep in mind some report that at that length the lights bow a bit.
One of the problems is shipping I believe. I'm pretty sure in the US when you get like over 48" is gets disproportionately expense
Then of course is the # of 72' tanks sold compared to 48" or less.

If reefbreeders still sold freshwater models their 50" size would roughly cover the 72" area.
Photon 50-V2 Pro LED Light Fixture

Thanks for your response. I did read how the Beamswork could bow. I may have to go with two light strips.

Why do you have to avoid two 36 inch strip led. Is it because your tank has no central brace, and you want to hang the light on open top. My 125 gal came with glass top, central brace and double 36 inch fluorescent light hood, and I am glad to replace with double 36 inch led strips that are much brighter and last much longer..

Back