• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

7th April trip to Living Waters + MA Morden (Surrey)

mlgt

Following last years visit.

The plan is....

Saturday 7th April.

Meetup at Maidenhead aquatics in Morden about 10am, and hang around there until everyone has turned up and had a look around. When you arrive please make your way to the aquatic section (not the main garden centre entrance!).

Then move on from there to Living Waters.

Then head to Harvesters for a spot of lunch.

The Morden branch of Maidenhead aquatics is a nice LFS, has a car park and public transport links (bus, tube, train), so is as good a place as any to start off!

Living Waters is a LFS that is clearly dedicated to the planted tank enthusiast.

If anyone wants to cross post this on any other boards feel free.

-----
Maidenhead Aquatics, Morden: http://www.fishkeeper.co.uk/store.aspx?id=61" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Address
Morden Hall Garden Centre
Morden Hall Rd Morden
Surrey SM4 5JG

-----

Living Waters: http://www.livingwatersonline.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (check out the plant lists! )

Living Waters
28 Beddington Lane
Croydon, Surrey
CR0 4TB

Tel: 020 8680 3533

Re: 31st March trip to Living Waters + MA Morden (Surrey)

Count me in, sounds like a great day :)

Currently interested in attending.

mlgt
Londondragon
Antipofish
Ghostworld
hotweldfire

Please add your name to the list.

R

Arghhhh Heard so much nice feedback about living waters. Would love to come, but saving for some special fish from Malaysia.

mlgt said:
Please note - Date changed

Still OK with this date. Is it worth PMing the people who have already expressed interest in case they are not watching this thread ?

Antipofish said:
mlgt said:
Please note - Date changed

Still OK with this date. Is it worth PMing the people who have already expressed interest in case they are not watching this thread ?

Yes I will probably just send a PM to any locals to remind of this meet.

now this sounds nuts but good. Is there a secret handshake? Or perhaps everyone has to hold a copy of one of Jeremy gays' paperbacks?

hotweldfire said:
Nah, you just have to look like a tired bloke in his thirties (on the whole) who looks like he needs a hobby. They're easy to spot.
I got that nailed then ...

Just a quick bump that there will a meet on this date.
A visit to MA and finish the morning off at Living Waters.
Currently awaiting to hear from Living Waters if they are able to do a presentation on something.

Details to follow.

Rik

I'm gutted I'm unable to make this! I wanted to put some more names to faces + desperate to go to Living Waters... Hey ho next time.

Thanks for letting us know. We are meeting at MA first. Will confirm whos coming midweek.

mlgt said:
Thanks for letting us know. We are meeting at MA first. Will confirm whos coming midweek.

In case I miss the confirmation post, Im coming too :)

Back