• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A fool and his money...

HAHAHAHAHA you're a gluten for punishment!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Haha, putting the rootwood back in me thinks. I'm off tomorrow so i'll get this done. My plants should be here tomorrow too :)

It is definately not a boring tank journal!All go in your tank mate,well it keeps you busy thats for sure:)
Haha, i'm trying to not make it boring... I'm trying to take as many pics as possible too.

I know in a week or two it'll be time i'll change it again :D

Plants growing so bloody slowly too! :p I know what I want it to look like and will stop at nothing till it does!

Hard days work...

13132705433_7a3c5c9693_b.jpg

13132854794_ecc10f2d0f_b.jpg

Well I did say I liked the redmoor root :) looks nice again mate, time to let it grow now :)
Think you were right buddy ;) I should listen to you more often... Any more tips? Lol

Patience now.... Urghhhh.

Been waiting 4 weeks now for the Eleocharis Mini, should be here tomorrow, if not i'll be livid!

:lol: you need a couple more tanks to tinker with ;) that'll keep you busy enough to leave this one alone :) all joking aside you've done a very nice job of this scape. I'm the same can't keep my hands out of the tank for too long.
I do buddy, I only have space for the one though :(

Thank you for the comments. looking forward to trimming and sitting back and enjoying this tank... Don't get to do that much when I kept marines ;)

you separating into very small pieces or just each pot into 8 or so cause you will be there ages if only small :eek: lol as said that looks like a lot of grass looking forward to seeing it in there mate

you separating into very small pieces or just each pot into 8 or so cause you will be there ages if only small :eek: lol as said that looks like a lot of grass looking forward to seeing it in there mate
I separated each pot into 4 equal parts and planted them which gave me 64 nice sized Eleocharis chunks to plant. The whole thing has nearly carpeted with just these 16 pots :D

Back