• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A large Wabi kusa

Garuf

k49zxf.jpg

ogvqde.jpg

2q1zza8.jpg

29dz8cy.jpg

ae0gh0.jpg

Spotted this on another forum and thought it might interest those with a wabi kusa enjoyment. Details are sparse all I know is that it's in a mall in Japan and has a bulkhead in the tank for filtration. Very nice though, and Inspirational to many I'm sure.

Very nice....and inspirational.

Dave.

Nope I got it from a picture collection of interesting holiday finds, there was no info on it what so ever, not even a location of the mall, the only details given were that it's in a mall in Japan and that the filtration is through a drilled bulkhead. I'd give you more details if I could. :(

that is unreal! it's got to be one of the best aquatic pieces of art i've evr seen. Is that amano in the reflection...second pic?

Thats lovely. Ive seen a few of these on my travels in Hong Kong in one of the aquatic shops.

But this is a great example of what a Wabi can look like!

Looks stunning.
It would be even better if the tank was only as high as the water level,it would disappear then.

Thanks Viktor! I was hoping someone would know more than I! Shame Safari won't open half the links though :(

The .jp ones just sit about doing nothing, they half load then go nowhere. Inspirational pictures those I can see though, really want one of those terrarium deals from the Og post.

saintly said:
that is unreal! it's got to be one of the best aquatic pieces of art i've evr seen. Is that amano in the reflection...second pic?

i don't think so sir....he looks like an englishman :lol: i have 5ft tank, wish i can convert it as one beautiful wabi kusa set up same as one on the photo.

the wabi kusa picture taken in japan was my inspirational picture when i was just starting on planted tank last year.

That is basically my dream tank! :clap: I'm gonna have a go on a smaller scale in a bowel I have at home.....

Back