• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A post of Thanks

LancsRick

A few months ago a fresh faced hobbyist appeared on these boards, with levels of experience just as green as the plants he was intending to keep. Thanks to kindness, generosity and knowledge, he has a tank in dramatically improving health, and another tank in progress. Without this support, the tank would have continued to flounder, the plants would have rotted, and morale would have dropped.

Anyways, enough of typing about myself in the third person (fairly sure that's a sign of psychosis?!). I just wanted to put a post up really to say a sincere "thank you", firstly to all the members who have helped me directly, either via information or donations, and secondly to all of those members who make this forum what it is - I'm a member of quite a few internet forums and this is without doubt one of the best communities going.

I'm hoping that as time going on and my own stock of flora and knowledge increases, I'll be able to put some benefit back into the community, but until then, I'm a dab hand with computer problems if anyone has an issue!

good post Rick...it's also great to see how newbs (even though you're not now), get a grasp of how to plant and how to grow plants. Fair play mate.

Whitey89 said:
Always learning, what you bring to the table is as important as the next person.

I too am grateful for all the help I have received. What a fantastic place this is.

My only regret, is that I didn't discover it sooner :D

Well said matey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back