• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Quick Hello

samkiller42

Evening All,
I'm Sam, Been keeping fish for a few years now
Having been linked here by a fello fish keeper, and i've learned new ideas, and have enjoyed reading the articles within too. Thus, the story begins:
A few years ago, it started with a 240litre Juwel Rio, which i upgraded too a Juwel Vision 350, which really kickstarted my Discus keeping, and Live Plants.
How my Vision 350 once looked:
P1010035.jpg

I sold my Vision 350 last year when i bought a 5ft ex Marine tank, with Sump, which, currently still lives in my Back Garden till next month, when, funding permitted will be transformed into a Discus aquarium.
In that time i also went out and bought a 2ft Cube, with the intention of setting it up as a full Planted aquarium, for the fish i like, but don't do so well with Discus.
This too is a sumped ex Marine aquarium, which, i hope will make a nice planted tank.

Hope to learn more, and will share my builds from the start when i get them going.

Cheers,

Sam

Welcome aboard Sam :wave: :wave: :) looking forward to the new tank, any questions just fire them away in the relevant sections, there is plenty to read also under articles :)

Don't forget to start a journal ;)

Hey Sam!

Rare to see planted Vision 350. Brings me memories of one of my tanks.

hrz3i.jpg

Back