• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A theoretical question about EI

Ironic this may be but I was disappointed this evening when it started raining and the rain stopped after about 10 minutes!
Hi Nat,
Yes that's The Mother of all Ironies for people living in UK, so this indicates a potential Red Pill recipient. Stop now. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You will have entered, and been trapped forever in The Kingdom...of...Geek.

I'm hoping we don't someday hear of you having been on the roof performing experiments.

Cheers,

Yes that's The Mother of all Ironies for people living in UK, so this indicates a potential Red Pill recipient. Stop now. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You will have entered, and been trapped forever in The Kingdom...of...Geek. I'm hoping we don't someday hear of you having been on the roof performing experiments.
The blokes at work suggested I was our own version of Trinity, so no coming back for me...:drowning:
Waiting for the rainy weather to come (the forecast is for a dry week), I occupied myself with creating a little concoction of a slightly different mix than a standard EI – I based the “how much of what” on molar mass proportions from the formulas of each salt. (before anybody asks – no, I have not graduated from a University as a chemist). So, very flattering, Clive, thanks.:)
P.S. A report from the roof is probably to follow – depending on the circumstances!:D

Back