• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Woking nano tank

Here it is a few weeks ago, shortly after planting the plants...

55A3290D-2A13-4A5C-B00F-9D8BF1A905C1.jpg

A few weeks later, I've got a slight problem with filamentous brown algae, but a session with a toothbrush has tidied it up a bit...

AE76777C-7B1F-4EFB-B557-7A581ED14E19.jpg

I have fish arriving on Friday: 8 Boraras brigittae (Chili rasboras), 8 blue cherry shrimp, and 3 Otocinclus.

Bloody hell! The HC and Glossostigma have gone mental! These pictures are about 3 weeks apart. I hope the algae issue clears up.

Welcome to ukaps. You might get more help about the algae in the algae forum...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Welcome. :) Indeed nice growth, better keep the HC close in check, if it gets to dense to soon it can lift itself with its own bubbles back to the surface. If it gets to dense like few centimeters high, it starts melting at substrate level because of light deficiency in the lower parts. Trim it back on time.. :)

Happened to me, was so proud about my mental growing HC forgot to trim it on time. :( Hard to get it back once that happens. I can tell, that was lesson number 2 my HC learned me.. :thumbup: And i went mental, had a few weeks extra work to sort that out again..

Back