• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 45P Mountain Hardscape

Nigel95

Feedback welcome :)

25727212288_4842a1a5b6_o.jpg
mountain hardscape 1 ada 45p by nigel aquascaping by Nigel H, on Flickr

That big piece on the left catches my attention too much and once seen it's all I see, however grown in it could be a very different matter.

On a side note looking at your flickr you have some amazing scapes so I'm sure you have a great vision for this qnd I'm eager to see how it develops.

This one in particular is simply stunning! Just wow!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180109-174315.png
    Screenshot_20180109-174315.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
That big piece on the left catches my attention too much and once seen it's all I see, however grown in it could be a very different matter.

On a side note looking at your flickr you have some amazing scapes so I'm sure you have a great vision for this qnd I'm eager to see how it develops.

This one in particular is simply stunning! Just wow!
I agree with Danny. I think the left one stands out because it's more green than the other rocks, so perhaps when planted not a problem.

Yeah rocks will be covered a lot with moss so shouldn't be a problem.

Danny the picture you enclosed was some inspiration for me that I uploaded to Flickr to send the link to someone :p. I wish it was my scape! haha

Back