• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 90P triangular composition

Hi just wondering where do you buy ‘red’ plants?? Lol might sound a little bit of a dumb question but i and new to planted and only seem to see the ‘easy’ plants for sale in my local derbyshire fish stores...
Cheers
Chris

Any online source or a forum member can probrably hook you up with some for a cheaper price. Post in the ISO or WTB sections of the forum.

Cheers, skye

I’ve got no memory !

Attachments

• 43DE5579-EB39-4E00-9E2C-474316D0CA74.jpeg
    43DE5579-EB39-4E00-9E2C-474316D0CA74.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 166
@Digitalfiend it is the best light on the market, you have to see it to believe it. The green looks amazing and the red is out of this world. It's not cheap and use lots of energy for led 130W but it's worth every penny . I defo recommend it to you?
Do you have an ADA 90P?

Last edited:
@Digitalfiend it is the best light on the market, you have to see it to believe it. The green looks amazing and the red is out of this world. It's not cheap and use lots of energy for led 130W but it's worth every penny . I defo recommend it to you?
Do you have an ADA 90P?

Yeah I’ve had a lonely unboxed 90P in my basement for the past year and a half. Sad I know. Been waiting for ADA to release a LED-based Solar light so in a way it’s worked out (I’ve had my 60P and Mini M to play with). Looking at your pictures, it seems like one light will be enough. How heavy is the unit? It seems you have it ceiling mounted. Does it get very hot?

Love your last pic btw, tank is looking awesome.

Back