• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA aqua soil and powersand analysis completed

plantbrain

Expert
I will have it up and posted sometime in the next few hours on the BarrReport newsletter. Hades froze solid.

I think you folks particularly will find some of the ideas and notions applicable for your methods and DIY approaches.
If you use the ADA AS and or the mineralized (or perhaps not mineralizing it actually, simply follow the typical ADA protocol for a new ADA As tank), should give you all some ideas.

As far as powersand, my old conclusions from 2-3 years ago still remain. This just verifies it.

The ADA AS over time gives some interesting results.
This was done using EI, so the draw was likely much less than if you follow the pure ADA protocol for dosing or use Tropica.
The reduction over time in NH4 is the most dramatic factor.

There is a strong trend in low N over time with most all sediments but not much else.
This was with EI type dosing however, bound to be even bigger issue with leaner dosing of N.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Sell some plants, that'd pay for it without any real money, use plant money instead!
I donate to most of the forums to help them operate as a good will gesture using this same thing, RAOK and the $ goes to the web site owner to help pay for the server cost.
Same type of thing, but you(not the vendor) get a bit more out of it.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Back