• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA step-by-step by ADG Vibe

mikeappleby said:
Does make you realise how helpful tutorial videos are. Maybe there should be a section on UKAPS of them...

That would b great, for beginners just like me :)

NeilW said:
Incredible setup. That would be the finishing touch to any Modernist building. Can't really imagine it in the chintz and three-piece suite living room of most brits though :lol:

Chintz? Britz? My lounge is very modern, very minimalist but there would be zero chance of me putting that setup in it even if I could afford it.

Looks OK for an ultra modern cold industrial style office but even then I would prefer something much sleeker :)

Of all that lot I would probably only want the tank. The filter would be inside the cabinet unseen and I can't imagine the ADA filter performs better (maybe not even as well) as an Eheim and the CO2 would be hidden inside too :)

Good video though and I do like ADG's aesthetic feel to their scaping, nice clear crisp (may I say the current british style) effect, however their rock placement looks a bit like a pattern in that one :)

Andy

Back