• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Adjusted a bolt I shouldn't have on the regulator

ChrisP

Ok so yesterday I noticed my Co2 was not running, I thought there was plenty of Co2 left in the bottle so there must be a problem. Had a prod about and noticed this bolt on the front was a little loose, so figured I'd tighten it up. I then realise the Co2 had run out and it was about the right time so I went and got another bottle.

Now just about to put the regulator back on the new bottle and notice this label on the bottom. This is the bolt I tightened up. I have loosened it back to roughly where it was but I'm a little cautious connecting the whole thing up in case I have messed something up..

reg.jpg

I’d hazard that adjusts the first stage of the regulator. Putting it back where it should be I would expect to have no downsides

Cool ok, I have set it back to roughly what I think it was set at and connected everything back up. So far all seems well :nailbiting:

Back