• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AlgaExit

samboco

Has anybody used algexit with any success? got some the other day and started using it as i saw the first few sprouting algae since i did my re-scape. however I'm only seeing more algae coming through. i do need to get my co2 back up and running, hopefully today.
Anyway some feedback on peoples experience with this product would be appreciated. thanks

samboco said:
Has anybody used algexit with any success? got some the other day and started using it as i saw the first few sprouting algae since i did my re-scape. however I'm only seeing more algae coming through. i do need to get my co2 back up and running, hopefully today.
Anyway some feedback on peoples experience with this product would be appreciated. thanks

Hi, i used this for around 6-7 weeks to remove some thread algae. I cannot say for sure whether it worked because in that time i bought 2 SAE and changed my lighting from Halide to T5. So it could have been a number of factors or all.

Thanks

Yeah I bought some sae and Amano shrimp. Worked a treat, wish I'd saved the tenner spent on the algexit on fish!

Back