• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aliens

dean

Some years ago i decided we are the aliens !

Various Space travelling aliens came here and experimented with the existing life to produce a hybrid, Us humans
They stayed as long as they could and used us as servants, who eventually rose up in defiance of our masters. Who either left or were killed ?
So the knowledge and technology they had was destroyed and lost
Obviously they didn’t realise they had created such an angry hybrid, one that will kill for little or no reason

Are apes or bigfoot the subjects of the experiments to produce the hybrid human race ?

Do all bigfoot species avoid human contact because they know what we are ? Did they disappear into the wilderness to get away from the Aliens ?

Am i crazy ? Yes without doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, are you talking about the Anunnaki and the works of Erich von Däniken? Not sure about the validity of his hypothesis but the books are entertaining.I like to keep an open mind, but not so open my brain falls out.

However there are unanswered questions regarding the origin of Homo sapiens sapiens that perhaps Darwinism has yet to explain. So I understand how this alternative hypothesis might be attractive to some.

I used to lean towards this hypothesis, however the last few years have me wondering if we're not really just descendants of a troop of mentally ill monkeys - there certainly are folks that act like it!

Though perhaps there were two troops, and ancestors of the other troop have an interest in plants and a propensity to frequent UKAPs! 😉

Some years ago i decided we are the aliens !

Various Space travelling aliens came here and experimented with the existing life to produce a hybrid, Us humans
They stayed as long as they could and used us as servants, who eventually rose up in defiance of our masters. Who either left or were killed ?
So the knowledge and technology they had was destroyed and lost
Obviously they didn’t realise they had created such an angry hybrid, one that will kill for little or no reason

Are apes or bigfoot the subjects of the experiments to produce the hybrid human race ?

Do all bigfoot species avoid human contact because they know what we are ? Did they disappear into the wilderness to get away from the Aliens ?

Am i crazy ? Yes without doubt

I’ve often pondered this too. What if we, are actually the aliens but have long forgotten for whatever reason.
We have so many unexplained wonders on this planet from the pyramids to civilisations of people that once populated the Amazon and perfectly sculpted statues with perfect symmetry.

really just descendants of a troop of mentally ill monkeys - there certainly are folks that act like it!

Probably this is more likely... Chimps (bonobo apes) wage war on each other, and other monkeys, hunt them down and eat them. Apes/primates in general use tools and have emotions similar to us they love and envy and know jealousy the same things that thrive us so-called humans. Anyway, these apes are on the brink of evolution in this era to become the same as we are but slightly different big ass Homo Bonobo and likely won't be prettier than us. If we don't make sure they go extinct before this I guess the concept of Planet of the Apes becomes a reality but by then they would probably be naked as well.

The bottom line Planet of the Apes already is a reality... :) We are self-righteous aggressive naked apes as well.

Haha, are you talking about the Anunnaki and the works of Erich von Däniken? Not sure about the validity of his hypothesis but the books are entertaining.I like to keep an open mind, but not so open my brain falls out.

However there are unanswered questions regarding the origin of Homo sapiens sapiens that perhaps Darwinism has yet to explain. So I understand how this alternative hypothesis might be attractive to some.

Von Däniken is nothing more than a Hotel Manager and an Ancient Alien copycat... I'm not sure but afaik it was Zecharia Sitchin claiming to be a Sumerian language expert and launching the Ancient Alien Anunnaki story into the media claiming he deciphered it all in detail from a few 6000-year-old clay tablets littered with Sumero-Akkadian Cuneiform script and images.

Where the heck did he learn to do this in his spare time? He had a degree in economics from the University of London...

But i have to admit the story indeed is entertaining... However, all the backgrounds of the people involved kinda make me suspicious.

Last edited:
@zozo Yes indeed!

I think collectively rather than thinking we are something more, something superior, we should better understand our base nature and ways this can be addressed in order to move forwards in a more positive way as a society.

If you take a broad view you see these ape traits reflected in human society, taking control of resources, resource guarding, greed, envy, wars - in some ways the apes arguably deal with it better!

This doesn't of course reflect on everybody to the same degree as it doesn't within any particular troop, or select troops, of apes.

in some ways the apes arguably deal with it better!

Which likely will end by the time they would also develop speech, religion, philosophy, doubt and science. I guess this is what plays a major part in our questionable behaviour. Apes like other animals don't doubt and simply live in the here and now, learning from yesterday and tomorrow doesn't exist.

Whether there are still questions to be answered with the regard to fossil record of human development, to posit an extra-terrestrial heritage flies in the face of the wealth of evidence, be it archeological or genetic that tie us into the complex interconnected development of life on this planet. Whilst any talk of 'perfect symmetry' or impossibily advanced engineering evidenced in ancient cultures says more about that appalling state of documentaries on Netflix and YouTube that it does about the history of our planet.

The popularity of these ideas about extra-terrestrial heritage, make me reflect on existentialist philosophy. Namely the human need to see meaning and agency an arbitrary universe that ultimately doesn't care. Don't worry if Neitzche shouts about the death of god, we have extra-terrestrial delusions to place us once again at the centre of the universe...

and obviously I'm only writing this because I'm a lizard!

Last edited:
Von Däniken is nothing more than a Hotel Manager and an Ancient Alien copycat... I'm not sure but afaik it was Zecharia Sitchin

Ah yes I’d forgotten about that. I think you’re right.

Here is some more proof... :lol:

Apparently humans are genetically very similar to chimpanzees.

The DNA sequence that can be directly compared between the two genomes is almost 99 percent identical. When DNA insertions and deletions are taken into account, humans and chimpanzees still share 96 percent sequence identity.

The DNA sequence that can be directly compared between the two genomes is almost 99 percent identical. When DNA insertions and deletions are taken into account, humans and chimpanzees still share 96 percent sequence identity.

What if the aliens first hybrid attempts resulted in producing the apes ?
This would explain the dna being so close

What if the aliens first hybrid attempts resulted in producing the apes ?
This would explain the dna being so close

Or as the story goes, they took primates or primitives and spliced in their own DNA to create humans. “God created man in his own image”. Apparently.

Hi all,
Here is some more proof...
Did you get the chimpanzee's permission?
Apparently humans are genetically very similar to chimpanzees.
Personally I'm proud to be <"The Third Chimpanzee - Wikipedia">.
to posit an extra-terrestrial heritage flies in the face of the wealth of evidence, be it archeological or genetic that tie us into the complex interconnected development of life on this planet.
Genes will tell you, unequivocally, that all life on Earth has a single common ancestor - <"The Genetic Core of the Universal Ancestor">.

I've <"recommended them before">, but if any-one wants a good "popular science" read <"Amazon product ASIN 0753819961">, and I still like <"Amazon product ASIN 0006552439">

This is just for vertebrates <"Ultra-conserved element - Wikipedia"> and <"Amazon product ASIN 0141027584">.

cheers Darrel

Back