• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All Pond Solutions 1000EF

Ben M

Hi, the internal filter on my brothers Juwel Lido 120 has broken (the pump has stopped working), and I think it would be a good idea to take this opportunity to upgrade the filter. I've read that the Juwel internal filters aren't great anyway (which may be why it has broken), and they are rather bulky. I have found the all pond solutions 1000ef filter, which is at the top of the budget (my brother doesn't want to spend much more than it'd cost for a replacement pump [£35]) for the Juwel filter. I've read good things about the all pond solutions filters, but what do you think about them? Are they better than the Juwel filters?

Also, they are out of shock on the all pond solutions website, is there anywhere else that they can be bought from (other than ebay)?

Cheers :thumbup:

I think its ebay or nothing tbh. I have a 2000ef and a 1400, both excellent value for money in my opinion. you do need to buy some extra media though, so factor that in.

Back