• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All Pond Solutions own brand 280 ltrs?

Malarky

Is this a tank range for which anybody might have direct experience? The price at £300 seems competitive. I'm looking for a 100 - 120 cm wide tank only, if someone might have a better option. Feedback on shop service also welcome.

I didn't have the best experience buying the 60cm version of that tank. The silicon was a complete mess and the panes didn't line up. But that was a few years back and another member has since bought one. It wasn't perfect but it looked okay for the money. There's a thread for the latter somewhere on here. Mine is linked below.

As an alternative, have you considered Aqua One? I've seen these up close and they're very well made, with clean silicon work, and offer exceptional value.

I have the 120, which I think is excellent. No sealant issues, good quality glass; absolutely nothing like the photos on Tim's thread, which I would have sent back. Only issue is that is was extremely heavy getting up my Scottish tenement stairs from the kerbside delivery, but that's not specific to them

I have had a few of the APS tanks, 80,60 and 30cm and have been very satisfied with all of them. Silicone looks good to me and excellent packaging and delivery.

Back