• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All Pond Solutions Reviews!

krazypara3165

*F.A.O Mod, please move to right 'area' if this shouldn't be in journals. was unsure where to place it.

This is my review of some of my All Pond Solutions equipment, bit long winded as i have never done a video review but let me know what you think.

Products are:

285l aquarium, x4 t5 light unit, x2 t5 light unit, 2000ef filter and 2000ef+ filter

That's a good little review that...kept me entertained for 12 mins. The actual tank looks well done, I'm personally not keen on the aps filters as they drop flow once they settle, this shouldn't be a problem for you though, with 2 on the tank.

Well done!

Great comprehensive review mate :clap: I guess I'm one of them perfect people mentioned in the video :) I would not be having that loose plastic on the cabinet or buckle in the pole it would make my teeth itch :crazy: Shame about the pipes being an odd size as well, you would have thought it would have been fundamental for adding other equipment.

Other than that it looks well mate :thumbup:

Ian Holdich said:
That's a good little review that...kept me entertained for 12 mins. The actual tank looks well done, I'm personally not keen on the aps filters as they drop flow once they settle, this shouldn't be a problem for you though, with 2 on the tank.

Well done!

Ian - yeah originally i was only going to use one, and to be honest i probably could of got away with it but i dont see how i could of got good flow with just the one spraybar in the middle and i do plan on getting discus once settled so more filtration cant hurt.

AverageWhiteBloke said:
Great comprehensive review mate :clap: I guess I'm one of them perfect people mentioned in the video :) I would not be having that loose plastic on the cabinet or buckle in the pole it would make my teeth itch :crazy: Shame about the pipes being an odd size as well, you would have thought it would have been fundamental for adding other equipment.

Other than that it looks well mate :thumbup:

thanks!, yeah im not too fussed about the quality of the stand for the time being but it will be something i will change in the future. im assuming the pipes are the larger size so All pond solutions can get away with using a less powerful pump but thats just a guess.

Or, being the sceptic I am maybe it's so you have to buy their accessories :rolleyes:

Very helpful! just purchased an All Pond Solutions tank and external filter so good to see them in action

hi, like your review,i just ordered a light unit from all pond solutions, ,keep up the good work.
all the best , Mr P.

What a great little review - I like how you have shown us all the good and bad points too, really helpful for others looking at these.... Have to say though they seem quite good for the money for what you get :thumbup:

I bought a 500lph HOB filter and its crap, noisy as hell and doesn't look like its churning alot of water turnover. They wont let me return either

glad everyone enjoyed the review! it was annoying me that there was not even basic reviews out there so thought i may as well sort it! mines been set up around 2 months now and im still happy with it! most of the AllPondSolutions is exceptional value for money but there is some products that lack quality (stands ect) but for the price you cant really complain!
I bought a 500lph HOB filter and its crap, noisy as hell and doesn't look like its churning alot of water turnover. They wont let me return either
might be a problem with that? one of the regular posters on here (think his name is jack) had 3 running on nano tanks with no problems (as far as im aware)

Nightmare for me then as it sounds like the impeller is grinding or something, also find it hard to get it sucking up the water properly without having to shake the inlet a lot

Nightmare for me then as it sounds like the impeller is grinding or something, also find it hard to get it sucking up the water properly without having to shake the inlet a lot

If its less than 12 months old mate it's under warranty and should be fixed/replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 600lph hob from APS and its pretty good. The flow is maybe a little less than I was expecting but I've crammed it with bio rings and also I'm using mechanical filter foam and a temp shrimp guard

It's far from silent but it doesn't keep me up as it literally next To my bed.
aduty4ut.jpg

Back