• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amanos With RCS and CBS

OllieNZ

Hi All
Was wondering if people have any issues with keeping amanos with smaller shrimp?

OllieNZ said:
Hi All
Was wondering if people have any issues with keeping amanos with smaller shrimp?

Actually they help sometimes because of the competition. If you have 10 small shrimps and nothing else they sometimes do not do nothing. They become lazy and not worried about food so much. You will have some leftover because of this so it can mix up the things a little. Just drop in some competitor to challenge them. Race will start for the food, and they will be active all they long. No worry small shrimps will be agile enough to grab food even from the largest amano shrimps if they need it

YES I have!!!! Will post up later in more detail, but basically a large single that I kept in my crs tank got a taste for berried females! ggrrrrrrr

My Amano's and RCS get along together fine, no problems at all! They've in fact encouraged the RCS to come out from hiding more often.

Back