• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Android and tapatalk

Gill

so got a flytouch 7 64gb for fathers day, and expanded it to 500gb using flash drive.
i am using convo app atm, but any others to be recommended.
for browsing and replying convo is ok, but don't see pm's with it. which ones show the pm's coming in.

cheers

p.s i love the tablet but trying to pry it from my toddlers grasp is not easy. as he loves fruit ninja and angry birds on this.

Gill said:
p.s i love the tablet but trying to pry it from my toddlers grasp is not easy. as he loves fruit ninja and angry birds on this.

LOL Serves you right. NEVER NEVER EVER tell a child that a phone has games on it !!! Don't you know that ? I told my godchild that if anyone other than me touched my phone it had an app on it that would detect the different fingerprints and cause the board to superheat within 5 seconds and burn his hands. He told me "thats rubbish but if it does I will throw it in your fish tank" Litte b4rstard :twisted: Kids and phones... they are like the new nintendo !!!

Nice bit of kit though ;)

God I Know, I cam down this morning and he is sitting patiently waiting for me to turn it on. This morning he has been using one of the coloring book apps for an hour with total silence. I might have to get another one for myself, good thing they are now a more reasonable price, if you are not worried about having a branded android. mine was £100.00 and very pleased with it.

Dolphin browser is very good currently using it to post this, it will even allow you to browse as a pc

Antipofish said:
Gill said:

LOL Serves you right. NEVER NEVER EVER tell a child that a phone has games on it !!! Don't you know that ? I told my godchild that if anyone other than me touched my phone it had an app on it that would detect the different fingerprints and cause the board to superheat within 5 seconds and burn his hands. He told me "thats rubbish but if it does I will throw it in your fish tank" Litte b4rstard :twisted: Kids and phones... they are like the new nintendo !!!

Nice bit of kit though ;)

haha, smart kid

OllieNZ said:
Dolphin browser is very good currently using it to post this, it will even allow you to browse as a pc

Thanks wil have a look at that one :)

Thanks for dolphin browser, much better.

But this is what greeted me this morning, no-one will admit to who did it.
IMAG0222.jpg

Back