• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Andys 60l cube

Wow its been a while.

Anyways update time! This tank got moved 180 miles and ended up with green water through neglect so I decided to keep it running and sort the issues. I did 50% water changes twice a week. 3 months later the water cleared and I could see that all of the plants had died apart from the rotala bonsai and a few stems of montecarlo so I decided to replant it with pots that were getting thrown out at work

Heres a pic a few weeks after planting after planting excuse the bba on the rocks, most of this is gone after excel spot treatment
Cube%2008.02.16_zps4s2qkat3.jpg

and today with new spraybar fitted
_DSC7233_zpsitlbff4o.jpg

_DSC7227_zpsv0dgr7ec.jpg

_DSC7225_zpsmgwwg5ik.jpg

_DSC7229_zpsf11pby3r.jpg

_DSC7237_zpsuzao3hdx.jpg

_DSC7232_zpsbzwppqsv.jpg

_DSC7220_zpsa8hcufni.jpg

possibly the first stainless spraybar on ukaps:)

Do we get an update photo :D
Just for you I've just taken a quick snap. the pic is uploading please excuse the dirty glassware and the floating bits where I've just removed the last of the plant from the back left. this tank has been neglected since my car caught fire last month

New plant added back right Many thanks Neil (Nelson)
_DSC7620crop_zpsp3crk6mq.jpg

I am planning on cleaning the hardscape and cutting the carpet. This tank will be coming to an end shortly to make way for my next project hopefully everything will come together for the final shot in about a months time.

I picked up my new tank today, Many thanks Ryan, with a bit of luck some of yours and Ian's talent will have rubbed off on it.

Here's the new tank with the rocks piled in the middle:)
_DSC7619_zpsgcuqxrhr.jpg

Just need to sort the lighting

Back