• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Angel diagnosis

L3igh

Seedling
My angel has some thing on it... anyone know what it is .. lower and upper fin and one on the side fin
15424797991753935634460368360631.jpg

Hi
How long have U had the fish?Is it eating normally?
If is a new purchase it may just be some mechanical damade from transport and handling before it gets to U.Or may be a nippy tankmate.Give it some time before U start blasting it with chemicals.
I get sometimes things like that on my female Brichardi arround spawning and they just go away
Regards Konsa

Last edited:
Give it time and see how it gets on. One of my cory's had a significant white lump on its fin recently, a few weeks later it had shrivelled away completely. I didn't do anything special except ensuring I kept up with my water changes.

How often do you change our water? If currently weekly increase it to two/three times a week whilst the angel looks like this. Water changes can do wonders.

Cheers

Conor

Great stuff thank you.. I've had it for just over a month ... eating normally ... loves it food .. active and territorial ... water change once a week ... I'll start a mid week one this week

Back