• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

anyone else paid over the odds for postage?

cichlidlover

hi,
well just a moan really, but I ordered a 1000ml bottle of all in one fert last Friday (yes I know we have had a bank holiday!) and it still has not arrived!
My gripe is that I paid £5.25 postage and thought I would at least have got it by Wednesday (I ordered some other stuff from another company that was free postage and I got them yesterday!) looks to me that they make their money back on their so called cheap prices by overcharging on postal costs (no, not ebay...don't get me started on them ether!)
just wondered if anyone else suffered with this rip off Britain syndrome?

mark

well,
really embarrassed now!
poor chap read my thread and rang me saying he was sorry and that he had reimbursed my postage. I thought the company was one of those all familiar big concerns when all along it is just run by one guy on a part time basis.
he just had a backlog, so I am just going to say sorry (he knows who he is ) online and I wish him well with his business.

mark

If its Johnny from Aquarium Plant food he is a top lad and will do whatever he can to put the problems right.

Hi Mark

Glad this has come to a happy ending.

Did you try to contact the vendor privately prior to creating this thread, as suggested in the UKAPS Rules and Guidelines?

The reason I ask is that I would rather not see UKAPS being used as a vehicle to publicly 'embarrass' retailers into resolving situations like this.

Cheers,
George

hi george,
Yes I got it sorted out and very nice the guy was about it.
I know you should not use forums to ''have a go'', it was just a moment of madness as I have had loads og grief over the last couple of weeks with the postal sevices! It won't happen again :oops: :oops:

Back