• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone want to help me out translating my blog? :-)

GillesF

Hi guys

My blog about aquascaping (see signature) is doing very well lately and I've seen some interest from the UK and US. However, it is entirely in Dutch at the moment.

I'd like to translate the entire blog into English but to be honest I simply don't have the time to do it because I'm already working on a French translation. I've contacted a translation agency but they ask 1000£ for the entire blog ...

Is there anyone willing to help me out and get some translations done? I'd REALLY appreciate it! :)

Cheers
Gilles

Sorry Can't if it was in Spanish or Portuguese i would of happily have helped but i don't know any Dutch!

Hi ale36, thanks for the interest.

You can use Google Translate to get the "basic text", you only have to make it sound "English" :)

how would you like it done never done anything like it but i could give you a hand some where some how guess

Hi ale36

It's about 70 pages, quite some work. I send you the "Google translated" version and you make it sound English. Let me know if you're still interested.:)

Back