Anyone want to lend a pic?

aaronnorth

Hi, i am doing a plant profile for staurogyne sp. and i was wondering if anyone would let me use there picture? Doesnt have to be the best in the world ;)

Also has anyone got a pic of a matured java fern, i deleted mine off photbucket and i chucked it out last week as it wasnt growing :rolleyes: :twisted:

I will credit it to you ;)

Thanks.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I have both in my tank I will what I can do, although my java fern is not very big and my staurogyne sp was doing crap until I changed the flow towards it, bottom leaves are in bad shape, I will clean it up lol ;)

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Here is one! I will try and get a better shot over the weekend, this was last night while taking some of my new CRS, camera is driving me nuts! Guess where I need to spend my overtime this month?? lol

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
aaronnorth said:
i have put it on thanks, whats up with your camera anyway?
I have done a lot of tests with the camera and it seems like its the Rekord glass that has some weird effects on macro/very close-up photos!
Took lots of macros of things around the house and they came out great, very odd!!!

aaronnorth

LondonDragon said:
aaronnorth said:
i have put it on thanks, whats up with your camera anyway?
I have done a lot of tests with the camera and it seems like its the Rekord glass that has some weird effects on macro/very close-up photos!
Took lots of macros of things around the house and they came out great, very odd!!!
is it new?

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
aaronnorth said:
is there anything you can do too fix it?
Don't think there is much wrong with it, just taking photos of the shrimp tank seems to be a nightmare!!!
If the weather is good tomorrow I am taking it down the park for some more tests ;)