• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquael Neo Heater / Ultra Heater

Cadfiel

Has anyone seen these for sale in the UK or can suggest a good European website that sells them? I've not been able to locate anywhere stocks these and i'm looking for the 75w model.

I started to think the might be discontinued except I've saw them heavily advertised by aquael in the interzoo 2018 expo and as the ultra heater is the same (but new name) as the old neo heater i cant believe that its ceased already.

I contacted their UK distributor ALF ltd but to say they were next to useless would be an understatement.

Anyone have any other suggestions.

No the easy heater is the "dumb" version. Same form factor but the Neo Heater / Ultra heater (and also it appears the cobalt neo therm are the same thing but im trying to avoid paying US import delivery and i want some consumer protection) has an electronic controller and more importantly a highly visible display.

Worst case ill get the easy heater as the form factor is also important, its just annoying regarding the lack of information.

It seems i can get one from Poland but only from shops i have no idea if they are reputable or not and none of the usual suspects.

Thats it exactly.

Grr, id only just ordered from them a week ago and im sure id not seen them them, no matter, thanks for spotting.

Cheers

Cad

Back