• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium Chemicals: Economy of Scale Discounts: Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antipofish

Hi all,

Following the recent success of me arranging to get Purigen at a discounted price for UKAPS members, (best economies of scale achieved on small portions, which is why I did this, as its something that most people only use modest amounts of) I have been asked by several members if I can get other aquarium chemicals / products.

I have muted the idea with my LFS guy and he has indicated that he would be prepared to help out.

So the exercise I need to do now is to find out what other things it would be useful to do this for, and to that end I am inviting you all to make suggestions on this thread. If you could give the detail of product name and manufacturer, along with the quantity most likely to be of use to you, that would be great.

Please keep your comments limited to suggestions of what you would like, rather than discussions on the actual products, or things will get too cluttered. If you see something listed already and it is of interest to you too, please quote it and enter the text "+1" along with the quantity you would like, so I can gauge how many people could be interested and what quantities to get.

If you have any specific questions please send me a PM.

Re: Aquarium Chemicals: Economy of Scale Discounts: Suggesti

Westyggx said:
Liquid carbon

Any particular brand ? What quantity would you want at a time ?

Re: Aquarium Chemicals: Economy of Scale Discounts: Suggesti

Chris,

I appreciate you wishing to help out fellow UKAPS Members by cutting costs but I also have to balance the needs of the UKAPS Sponsors, who pay for advertising on here. What you are doing is effectively competing with these sponsors.

The sponsors provide a valuable service and funds that help towards the running costs of this forum, so it's in the interest of the entire forum that this relationship remains amicable.

I am locking this thread pending discussion with UKAPS Admin and Co-Founders.

Cheers,
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back