• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Atomisers- dont work

If I'd knew that it will be that easy to do, I won't even bother you guys :oops:

I used imbus key (is it correct name?) and increased the bar up to 2.5. Now it works without problems.
Im runnig only 1, as 2 atomisers will be too much as 1 is doing great job.

Thank you
Dawid

I am glade you have it sorted but 2.5 bar is a bit to much in my opinion as when you atomiser starts to clog up there will be a lot of unnecessary back pressure on your fitting!!
If it is a "UP" you have then they are designed to work at 1.7 bar but I set mine at just under 2bar.

foxfish said:
I am glade you have it sorted but 2.5 bar is a bit to much in my opinion as when you atomiser starts to clog up there will be a lot of unnecessary back pressure on your fitting!!
If it is a "UP" you have then they are designed to work at 1.7 bar but I set mine at just under 2bar.

I will check it once again, because yesterday it didnt work in lower than 2 bar, but maybe i didnt wait enough time, so I will check it again and see if it works at 2 bar.

Regards
Dawid

Back