• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Baby panda corys

Ajm200

I have just realised that my panda corys have spawned successfully. :D :thumbup: Tonight 4 tiny babies have ventured out of the plants for the first time to nibble at a novotab tablet. They are so tiny that their full body fits onto the top of the tab.

I'll try to get a pic posted but they hide as soon as we start watching..

congrats. Love panda cories, in fact love all of them :)

Im planning to do the same in a few months time set up a proper fry tank instead of watching the poor cories spawn in the community tank :)

Looking forward to pics.

Good luck with the cory tank. Mine have spawned in my 90l community tank. It is very heavily planted at one end and had a few bits of bogwood with moss so there must be a few good hiding places. Adding cubes of dried tubifex to their diet and using cooler water at water changes seems to have triggered the spawning. I have been using cooler water to drop the temperature in the tank as it has been running a bit warm as it is by a window.

This wasn't a deliberate attempt at breeding them - great though :)

Back