Bargain CO2!!!!!

Aeropars

Not any more, they finished at about 12 midday yesterday. I would have got the job lot but wasnt sure if my JBL regulator fits a FE.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
ok thanks, just thought if there was I could always get one and use a disposable bottle while my 2kg was being refilled.

Aeropars

Where do you get your refills Ed? I'm not far from you (North Leicester during work) so could stretch to going to Notts for a refill if its done there and then.

Ed Seeley

Aeropars said:
Where do you get your refills Ed? I'm not far from you (North Leicester during work) so could stretch to going to Notts for a refill if its done there and then.
Never have yet! Got a disposable set (Now running on my Rio tank) before and only just got this FE. There are a couple of FE places in Nottingham apparently though but didn't you list those in the 'Where to buy...' section?

Steve Smith

I found a few places in Coventry. One place would do a 2kg refil for £11.50, the other was a little cheaper (about £9) but you have to sort of book in/give them a little notice.

If you want, I can dig out the names. I need to get a 2kg refilled :rolleyes:

Aeropars

Ed Seeley said:
Aeropars said:
Never have yet! Got a disposable set (Now running on my Rio tank) before and only just got this FE. There are a couple of FE places in Nottingham apparently though but didn't you list those in the 'Where to buy...' section?
Yeah they were a bit out of range for a lunch hour visit as they are almost in the town centre. 40 mins each way from syston in Leicester. Hoping for somewhere within a 30 minute drive really.