• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Beamswork LED 24" Review

Lindy

Hi, there is a review already started by another member but they have never finished it and let people know what grows and what doesn't so here goes! (appologise for spelling)
Most mosses have done well; spikey, taiwan and especially fissidans fontanus. Mini pelia and standard pelia, java fern. Hydrocotyle tripartita, Rotala green and Heteranthera Zosterifolia are all growing although slowly.
Substrate-stuff like kitty litter
Co2-yes
Ferts- EI
I don't think this light should be discounted because it is a cheap import! Great light unless you want super fast growth..

Hi there i just started a planted tank and i have a 24 inch beamswork unit what do you think of them
cheers mark

This unit has also grown very healthy Lilaeopsis Mauritiana, Sagittaria Platyphylla and vallis americana'mini twister.

Hi, sorry to dig up this thread.

Can you tell me what is the size of the tank where you have this light? Also, what kind of leds does it have, the 0.2W or the 3W?

I bought the 16x3W version for a 128L (80x40x40cm) and I'm afraid it wont be enough. Thank you

It is on a 60cm tank and is 0.2w leds

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I would recommend buying a unit the same length as the tank. Mine is low tech and has also grown Montecarlo.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back